Tuesday, June 19, 2007

23 Things - Week 3

Today I visited Flickr and explored. (23Things Item #5) It looks like a really great photo sharing site. I still have a film camera, and when I ordered the pictures on a CD along with the prints. That should be a good way to put pictures online.

I found a few mashups. They can be really funny. (23Things Item #6).

This posting is my 23Things Item #7. Sharing photos on Flickr is a good way for families to keep in touch, especially when members may live in different parts of the country. My husband's brothers live in New Hampshire, Virginia, New York and Ohio, so it's really hard for them to get together.

[img]http://images.meez.com/user/11/10/10_10015956923.gif[/img]

1 comment:

Here I Am said...

I am a newbie too. I had to start over since I could not remember how to get back into the blog after I signed out. I am planning to tough it out. maybe I will learn something. Good luck...Laura Weaver